Linux tutorial on Tamil, an excellent work by Mr.MKS

Hi all (and especially Mr.MKS)

	I went through the Interesting & Humorous intro that Mr.MKS has given for
newbie linux users. I should say, it was really so interesting and my mother
has started to learn linux (she likes tamil too,  but I dunno whether her
liking >= MKS's liking (-;)  It is indeed a very interesting intro and a
must read for all those who can read tamil.

	I have a question regarding this. How do I make it appear properly in tamil
on a browser (Netscape/IE/etc). What is the MIME type for this kind of file?
Will a link rel=blah help me show up the txt content even for those who do
not have the tscakaram (or equiv TSC) font? Is there a TSC based txt viewer
available on the console? (so that atleast lynx users can benefit (if mime
is properly set)

	-Suraj