Oracle Conference

Hi all,

I attended the developer conference named "iDevelop 2000" held by Oracle
Corporation
as a series of its world wide conferences. This was co-sponsored by Redhat.

They have distributed a free copy of RH7.0 as a part of the event. I think
I'll bring the copy
for this month's meet. I am really sorry for holding the Caldera CD for more
than 2 meets.

Since I was continuously travelling, I was unable to return it.

Cheers
Shanks