double posting

hi,

<snip>
    DPS> different subject heading - but it would appear that the
    DPS> system decided to post my original one too. hence the double
    DPS> post. sorry.

	Well, it wasn't the system, it was me.  :) All posts that fail
some kind of administrivia check get sent to me.  i.e.  any post to
ilugc with help, {un,}subscribe, double posting (yes, I had to forward
this mail too - no idea why) in the subject has to be approved by me.
This way any unsubscribe, subscribe requests to ilugc and not
ilugc-request get filtered by me.  Similarly, any mail from an address
that is not subscribed to ilugc gets sent to me for approval.  For
subscribe requests I send pre-written messages back to the sender with
instructions.  It is a bit painful for me but saves ilugc from spam
and the like and saves b/w.