[linux@it.com] Update - 19/Oct (fwd)

-- mks --

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:07:10 +0530 (IST)
From: Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux at IT.COM <linux-at-itcom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux@xxxxxx] Update - 19/Oct

/* cut */

I have added the Installs section as well as the Indian Linux section to
the exhibits list. However, as I have explained earlier, these are both
special cases.

The Indian Linux section is still in the air. So far, not a single person
has risen to my bait about there not being any such thing. (OK, I *did*
get flamed from one LUG about it, but there is nothing on that LUG's
website about it, either ;-).

Is there *nobody* here who has done any work on localising Linux for
India?

Atul