Re: i810 and 3c905 drivers

--- "Suraj.co.in" <suraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit : >
God damn me... it was my friend's RHL box... btw
> potato *has* I810 support!!
>
>     -Suraj

in that case, how do i install it ??? and btw, i think
i have a ps/2 mouse..

i did try the 3c50x drivers as  suggested but still
having some probs configuring.. for eg, i could find
the `hostname` command but wasnt able to find the
`domainname`...  unable to ping any other machine in
the network thou ifconfig shows eth0 as up and
running...

resolv.conf , network (all under /etc) has the
hostname , domainname and misc info in their resp
format...

thanx again for ur help!

Ananth

=====