Re: SMP system availability in Madras

Hi,
  Around 5 months we got one machine. I will write the specification.
  PII Xeon 550MHz with 1MB cache Dual processor
  SC450NX Board with 1GB of RAM
  3 X 36GB ultra SCSI RAID 5 controller
  3 SMPS With redundant Power suppy
  Fail over NIC card with 11 fans populated
  The cost is around Rs11 laks.
  We bought it from SBA systems. They are intel authorised
  guys.

regards,
Sambaiah Kilaru.