SMP system availability in Madras

Are there any good SMP systems available for
purchase in Madras ? Any idea about
the cost.  Say, like Dual Piii 850mhz, 1GB RAM,
5x36G SCSI 160 LVD, DAT24, Non-stop (dual
switchable power supply) .e.g. intel 440 GX +
I've heard some stories about power problems,
will the local power utility for increased cost
guarantee power 90 to 95% fo the time ?
I know, these are loaded questions.  I need
to know these before I get there and implement
project hardware/sw in 4 weeks. (ha ha)

Please recommend some computer stores in Madras
where people are knowledgable about hardware.
Please do not give my e-mail address to Sales Vultures!

Cheers,
Keky Robertson