Faculty in Linux Wanted

Greetings to you from ITM Infotech (India) Limited !

Since this mail is intended to propogate and popularize Linux through
education and training, I am making use of this list.  I hope the Chennai
LUG will extend its cooperation to me.  If this is taken as a mistake on my
part, I sincerely apologize to all the members of the Chennai LUG.

We are looking for faculty members in Linux to teach our students at our
centres at Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Warangal.  We are Authorized
Education and Training Partners for Red Hat's RHCE courses  as well as  the
Linux Professional Institute's (LPI) Certification Programs.

Those interested in associating with us may please send their resumes to the
following address  or  give me a call and meet me in person.

With best regards,

Shurajit Gopalakrishnan
Deputy Director
ITM Infotech (India) Limited
24, Venkata Krishna Road, 1st Floor
Mandaveli, Chennai - 600 028

E-mail:  SHURAJIT@xxxxxxxx
Phone:  + 91 - 44 - 461 6160 / 495 6451 / 495 6452
Mobile:  +91 - 98410 - 98909