Meeting tommorow or on 23rd? Please vote!

Dear Luggies,

	We have a problem.  Maneesh Bomb has postponed his tickets to
attend the meeting on the 16th of this month.  He will not be able to
attend the meeting on the 23rd.  Two others (Suraj and Ravikant) have
requested that the meeting be held on the 16th.  I am unable to decide
on what to do.  I therefore request all the members (who want to
attend the meeting and have a preference) to mail me personally, their
choice, (tommorow or 23rd), ASAP.  I will wait till 9:00AM tomorrow
(or is that too late?) and then use the results to decide.

	As regards the agenda.  There is none planned.  Maybe I will
talk about what is going on at LI-Registration.  We could also plan
for future sessions, discuss about potato CD's etc. :)

thanks,
prabhu

p.s. If Ravi or Suraj do not mind if we have the meeting tommorow
please let me know ASAP.