[OFFTOPIC] OpenBSD installation problem

Hi,

Sorry for this offtopic post. I got no replies in bsd-india. So I'm trying my luck here.

I am trying to install OpenBSD. I have gone past the disk initialisation stage and created / and swap. It asks for the source and I said cdrom. cd0 is the only device offered. I say yes and I get a pciide piomode 0x04 error. I tried the primary/secondary master/slave combinations. Nothing works.

Needless to say, the drive( 40x Acer ) is not a problem in Linux and Windows.
The cd is not corrupt too.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Gautam