problem with fetchmail

hi all,

when i use fetchmail to retrieve my pop3 mails, it is retrieving perfectly
upto the last mail.  but for the last mail, it is keep on showing dot and
suddenly the process die leaving all the previously retrieved mess. on th
e server itself.  till last week, it was working perfectly.  suddenly this
new problem arise.  similar things are happening for one of our mailserver
mail.winvision.net also.  i.e. while retr. the last mess. it is keep on
showing dot indefinitely.  what could be the problem?

** mks **