problems using wvdial

hello
	this is my first mail to this list, though i have been on it for quite
sometime...
	i have been trying to connect to my ISP, Dishnet using wvdial, i made the
config file and am able to dial up and connect. Wvdial also starts ppp and
shows me the the dynamic ip assigned to me (i think ?). But after all this,
when i open any browser, it says it can't find any servers.
      i have also added the addresses of the dishnet dns servers in
resolv.conf, (is there any specific format ?).
	are there any more configurations ?

	i used to use kppp on kde but want to use wvdial since i want to connect
from the console, with no X running.

	if one of u guys connect to dishnet using wvdial, can u send me a copy of
the necessary config files ?

	thanx

	srinivas