Re: sndconfig is now available for Debian.

"Ravikant K.Rao" wrote:

>         Just wondering, wasn't sndconfig -always- available for debian
> as in use alien to convert sndconfig.rpm -> sndconfig.deb ? or would
> it massively break libs/dependencies/stuff ?

This is from Debian Devel list..

<snip>
I've packaged sndconfig. It is the Red Hat sound config tool, but I
changed it to look at the right files (/etc/modules.conf instead of
/etc/conf.modules, for example) and to write its configuration to
/etc/modutils/sndconfig (instead of /etc/conf.modules).
</snip>

--
 Ramakrishnan M                  "Chase the dream, not the competition"