ssh

Hi,

	Debian has been shipping with ssh since slink!  ssh used to be a
non-us/non-free app since it uses encryption and the RSA etc.  OpenSSH is
OpenBSD's rework of SSH to remove these restrictions.  OpenSSH ships with
potato (no longer non-free but I think it is still in the non-us secn.).

	OpenSSH is available as rpm packages.  I dont know how they will
work but here is where you can get the rpms

the core stuff:
http://www.rpmfind.net/RPM/openssh.html

the clients:
http://www.rpmfind.net/RPM/openssh-clients.html

the server:
http://www.rpmfind.net/RPM/openssh-server.html

Cc'd to ilugc for the benefit of all. :)

hope this helps,