Re: installing fonts

Hi Prabhu,

PR>        It appears that your download was messed up.  do a gzip -t on
PR>the downloaded file to check its integrity.  If it returns without any
PR>messgs you are fine.  If not tough luck.

The Windows and the Linux images are the same, once you've
uncompressed them, I have the windows Imgae, and if anybody is
interested I'll put it on a CD (unless some mag is going to do this
anytime soon)... or sombody on ILUGC could do the same.. Install
instructions for the image are on the BeNews site...

BGa