Re: Open source and Thamizh

Dear sir,

> "Freeware and Opensource movement in Tamil - thus far and further" (in
>  tamil and english), will anyone be interested in this talk in chennai
> (some institution?)

  Our Centre (AU-KBC Centre, MIT, Anna University) is very much interested
in his talk, since we are working in the Indian Language Computing
especially in Tamil.  If you tell the exact date, we will arrange the
vehicle/guest house etc.., at MIT in advance.

-- mks

M K Saravanan,
Design Engineer,
The AU-KBC Centre for Internet & Telecom Technologies,
Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University,
Chrompet, Chennai 600 044.
Tamilnadu, INDIA

email: mksarav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ph & FAX (Off):  (091) (044) 2402711