Re: Reiserfs...

>> I want to get reiserfs working in my system.
	Please read the reiserfs-HOWTO iif any.. and check out the reiserfs homepage for installation instructions and all that... and of course, the excellent howto that George Samuel wrote for us...
	IT is available at :

http://lists.linux-india.org/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/ilug-c/200001/msg00069.html

And I am also mirroring it at : http://madras.myip.org/~ravi/reiserfs.html

>> What about this month meeting.
>>Is it 15th or 22nd.

	Personally, ~I~ would prefer it on the 15th, because April 17 - May 6 == University exams that I have to face... well.. I have 22nd off and the next exam on only the 24th .. but ~shrug~ ...

/any/any
:%s/any/any
avi