Reiserfs...

Hi!

I want to get reiserfs working in my system.
I downloaded the 2.2.13 and 2.2.14 patch for kernel. It take a lot of time
when i give the command

/usr/src/linux-2.2.12/include/linux> patch -p0 /root/downloads/patch-2.2.13

I quit using Ctrl+C.

Am i making some mistake. I am using RH6.1. Is it normal to take a long time
for the patch to be applied. I have downloaded the 3.5.19 version of
reiserfs for 2.2.14. A brief step by step description to get rieserfs
working would be appreciated.

Reply at the earliest.

What about this month meeting. I have to put in the website. I expect more
visitor ro the website for the information on date, time and place of the
next meeting. Is it 15th or 22nd.

Update this at the earliest.

Thank you
Deivanayak