COMMERCIAL: Linux jobs available.

Hi:

  We are a Linux based system software development firm. Details about our
products can be seen at http://www.getcloser.net.

   Currently we have requirements for 1-2 software developers/system
designers with the following:

   * Comprehensive knowledge of Linux (If you can install Debian in one
shot, you are in :-)).
   * Knowledge of networking and various net services (email, web).
   * Knowledge of programming languages (one of C, C++, JAVA, PHP).
   * Self starter.

  The assignments are very challenging (and interesting) and pay more than
average. If you are interested, please email resume in plain text format to
krishnan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Not to this address).

-Krishnan.