Commercial

Hi,

Im representing OS4. Open Source Software Solutions and Services. Remember
we sponsored the Linux Demo Day. We are looking for system administrators
with exposure to linux/bsd system administration. The organisation is
involved in many linux based projects and has been for the last three years,
much before it was fashionable to do something on linux.

Right now we are also implementing many web based applications on linux. We
are also setting up a class C ISP based on linux and hope to get into some
serious work in the Open Source area like maintaining or sponsoring packages
within the next year.

We offer an informal environment, decent pay and a great opportunity to
enjoy what you do. As goes with the teriitory, qualifications do not matter.
What we need is passion and ability to learn quickly. Of course it also
helps that Asokan, a man who understands the Open Source movement, is the
head of the company.

If you are interested email hansolo@xxxxxxx or pasokan@xxxxxxx

R. Sriram
DGM Technology