Re: Next meeting. (Last Meeting)

Hi,
	>We meet this saturday 18th March 2000 at Lateral Software at 1530hrs.
	I assume you guys *did* meet up at LateralSoft and discussed stuff about the PCQuest Expo thingy and anything else that I might now know off..
	I unfortunately didnt make the meeting ,..and I waws supposed to bring yet another newbie into the fold of linux this month, but as it turned out, the guy was overaweddd by the "techieness" of linux and refused to attend the meeting without my company,.. much of my disappointment,...
	%s/of/to
	ah, ... Anyhow, could some kind soul please post a minutes session?
	thanks,
-- -ravi.