RE:Shaastra

dear members,
	I would like to know if it would be possible to conduct a linux
workshop during Shaastra(March 9th-March 12th).It would be of great help
to a lot of people who use linux but are not comfortable with it or who
want to work in linux but don't know where to start.
	Can you kindly let me know if it possible for a Workshop to be
conducted during this period(March 9th to 12th)?Also who should i contact
in case it is possible for a workshop to be setup ?
	Thanking you,
yours sincerely,
 bhaskar
 ee97227@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx