Re: contents for website...

Ravi forced the electrons to say:

>   Pointer #2 - I'll probably put up my (& Binand Raj's - if he doesn't
> mind, that is)  someplace, sometime. I need  a little time though.

I don't mind - but my muttrc changes with time. :-)
Also, I could donate my .mutt_color and my .mutt_gpg files if anyone is
interested. They are taken from the mutt distribution itself, so...

Also, I am planning to upgrade to mutt 1.1.2. I usually create RPMs of
everything I install, so if anyone is interested, I can put it up on a public
FTP site.

Binand