Re: contents for website...

Sure enough i am using the Other OS for mailing - but do not worry i plan to
use vi and only vi to make pages for chennai lug webpage. I am still getting
everything right in my networking experiment and so a complete linux box has
to wait.

Sure enough pointers to official documentation are good but it would be more
encouraging if people shared their experiences. regarding mutt, etc.

About the dial* i meant both in and out.

if you could point a link to me for putting up things on the net, i would
appreciate if you could as well send in the page as an attachment. That
saves me the trouble of going around picking up articles.

Thank You
Deivanayak

hoping the revamping will be done by middle of this month.
mail the minutes and next meeting date to be put on the site.