Next meeting is on Saturday

hi,

	This is a re-announcement.  Ilugc will meet at IITM computer
center at 1530 hours on this saturday (29th Jan 2000).

	George has agreed to talk on filesystems in linux (this will
be technical).  Vikram had wanted to demo some 3d acceleration (to
those who havent seen it already ;) on linux.  He planned to demo
Quake and stuff.  I dont know if he still has plans on doing this?

	I _may_ not bring my van but will most probably hang around at
the in gate at around 1515 hrs.  You can get directions at the IITM in
gate from me or someone else to get to the meeting.  I will let you
folks know if I am going to bring my van.

prabhu

P.S.
	Webmaster: please update the chennailug pages appropriately.