Re: Next LUG Meeting?

hi,

	Well, this weekend may not be convenient to some folks.  I am
busy.  I definitely cant attend or do much about it.  Next week, the 22nd
Jan, I will not be in town.  So if someone else is desperate that the
meeting should be held on either 15th or 22nd - it is up to you.  The 29th
of January is ok by me.

	So bottom line:  How does an ilugc meeting on the 29th January
2000 sound to everyone?

prabhu

<snip>