{Off-Topic] BeOS

FreeBeOS releasing no later than March 31 will be free for download.It will be BeOS 5.0 which is free for non-Commercial use.Features include added support for a full 2500 devices.(new ones)
Lots more exciting info @ www.be.com -  Check it out.
Also, Mandrake 7.0 released in the course of last week - Could we demo it at the latest LUG meeting? Talking about the meeting, What plans do we have lined up?
I hope George is still going to be talking more about Reiserfs :)
IIRC, between the course of last meeting and this one, 2.2.14 .... latest stable released, and 2.2.3.40 is the latest unstable... Is anyone running those?
  2.3.40 ... (too lazy to figure out how vi works)...not 2.2.3.40 :-)

  Cheers.

 -- -Ravi.