next meet

hi,

The millenium meet will be on the next saturday 18th of Dec 1999 at 3:30
pm at the IITM computer center. Most people find this date convenient.
Those with exams may come late and hopefully not miss much.  You do have a
good excuse to study hard and finish the paper very quickly. :)

Prof. Sriram has agreed to loan his new machine for the meet and we will
demo corel linux, easy linux, and win linux (whatever that is), please
bring the CD's (easy linux and winlinux).  Srikrishnan will give us a talk
on email and how it works etc.

Lateral and focus folks please show us your faces from time to time.  The
time seems ripe now. :)

Webmaster -- please put the details of the meeting up on the chennailug
site.

	Last meeting was a damp squib literally and figuratively.  Partly
because of the rain and partly due to the late announcement and we had
extremely poor attendance.  The few who did attend chatted for a while
before leaving early.