["vijay tase" <vstase@hotmail.com>] Bangalore Linux conference - regitration has begun on www.linux-conference.com

-- Listar MIME Decryption --------------
-- Content: Included message

From: "vijay tase" <vstase@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: aroon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Bangalore Linux conference - regitration has begun on www.linux-conference.com
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 17:50:58 IST

hello,

We are Wrox press limited, hosts of the biggest upcoming linux event that
india has witnessed and i am requesting you to kindly pass this round your
local LUG members.

Bang!inux is an exciting new conference geared toward the Linux programmer.
The first Bang!inux is scheduled for the 25th to the 27th February 2000 at
the Taj West End hotel and the Indian Institute of Science In Bangalore.
This is a bash for Linux users, developers, sys-ads and those who just want
to know what Linux is all about and how Linux can change their perspective
oncomputing.

Our speakers, a combination of several important local personalities and
some of the biggest players in the Linux community, including Richard
Stallman, Alan Cox and Atul Chitnis will be delivering over 20 sessions
covering a broad range of exciting technical areas.
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced Linux programmer this conference
will have something for you.

all this from only Rs.800

Interested?  Check out the web-site at
http://www.linux-conference.com for more details on sessions registration