What proxy server is avl. under RHL6.0 ?

Dear friends,

  I have set up a RHL6.0 server to act as Internet server for our lab.  It
has two ethernet card.

etho  mit.tn.nic.in  (connected to VSAT Personal Earth Station thro RJ45
cross-over cable).

eth1  192.168.1.127 (connected to LAN hub)

>From the  192.168.1.xxx machines how to access Internet?  How to tell my
system to act as gateway for the 192.168.1.xxx machines?  Or do I need to
install proxy server? What proxy is avl. under RHL6.0.

with regards,
mks

M K Saravanan,
Design Engineer,
The AU-KBC Centre for Internet & Telecom Technologies,
Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University,
Chrompet, Chennai 600 044.
Tamilnadu, INDIA

email: mksarav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ph & FAX (Off):  (091) (044) 2402711