Request #3 for Minutes - Sun Dec 5 13:28:45 IST 1999

Hi there,
  Can someone post the minutes of last meeting , concluded sometime last
saturday ?
  Also, Could we take a census decision right _now_ on when the next lug
meeting is , rather than postpone it and decide very late into the month
so we can decide on and make personal plans (if any) , esp. the new
millenium and all that .
  *I* am of the opinion that none of us would really want to dabble with
linux the 4th saturday this december. Speaking for myself, *I* would *NOT*
attend a meeting the 4th saturday , but would rather be out some place
partying ,... so I imagine the 3rd saturday , maybe even the second (?)
would be more agreeable to most luggers .... but its left to the rest of
you , / list admin to sort out details and other triviliaties.
  Suffice it at this point to say that *I* will not attend *any*
meeting(s) etc *anytime* after the 3rd saturday this month and before say
the second weekend of January 2000 .
  And of course, not to lose focus of this mail , here's request #3 for
minutes of last meeting .... Someone *PLEASE* post it sometime ...
  Thanks

- Ravi.

---
ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx