Too many Sriram's

As Dr. Sriram says there are too many Srirams, which is a bit confusing too. Number of times, people have mistaken me to be Dr. Sriram.  I guess, we can have seperate identities in this list. Okay, from today I will give my name as just Ram.

Moreover, is there any way to find out who this Bill Clinton is?

I think there must be a way, since we have these Digital Lines, Caller Identification and so on. I am not sure though. We should try and do and the same thing to this person or perhaps forward his mails to the Whitehouse -:)

RAM