IMAP & POP3

Hi Lists,

  I 've installed RH 6.1 from the PCQ CD.  The imap and pop3 is not
running by default.  We manually have to start it seems.  How do I
start the POP3 and IMAPD? Is there any script to start the imapd and
pop3d?

 And another problem is, I 've imported the password file from a 5.2
machine.  Those who do not have password for their account are not
able to login.  I tried to change their password.  But did not work.

Any help please?

TIA
Ganesh