Bala

hi,

    Rajamani> Hi everyone, Please clarify some more doubts.

	All those fancy GUI utilities most probably do a mount
underneath so dont waste your time on those.

	I have no idea why you dont tell us what your exact hardware
is.  I have posted twice a solution for a parallel port backpack cdrom
drive and received no response from you.  If that is not your hardware
plese tell us so.  We do do a bit of Vodoo here and there but we are
not yet that adept to know your exact hardware.  If you want help
please tell us what your drive is.