Bala

Hi everyone,

Please clarify some more doubts.

I tried the ways given by may LUG's. Nothing seems to work.

Tried by using RHS Linux File System Manager

1.  Option Check : it gives

    fsck.ext2 : is a dir while trying to open /dev/cdrom
    Error : child process exited abnormally

2.  If I press edit & lookup tab

    error : /usr/sbin/showmount:
    can't get address for /dev/cdrom

Still struggling to mount CDROM. Please guide me.

Bala
====================
Office                                    Home

Balasoubramanian R.                     Balasoubramanian R.
System Administrator                    Flat - G
MaijoSoft Systems Pvt. Ltd.             Sri Dwaraka Apts
2-B Apex Plaza                          1, Rukumani Street
3, Nungambakkam High Road               Krishnapuram
Chennai                                 Ambattur
                                        Chennai 600 053

Tel : 823 8346
Fax : 825 6802

Res.: 6370703