Search Engine for Tamil

Dear friends,

  Just now I started working in a new project -- "Designing a search
engine for Tamil"  so that given a key word in tamil, it will search the
tamil websites and index the results.  It is assumed that the contents
in the tamil websites follow the "Tamilnet'99" coding standards.  Is any
body is having any ref. materials or links kindly forward it to me.

PS:  Chitoor Krishnan:  Sir, Do you have any idea on this?

regards,
mks

M K Saravanan,
Design Engineer,
The AU-KBC Centre for Internet & Telecom Technologies,
Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University,
Chrompet, Chennai 600 044.
Tamilnadu, INDIA

email: mksarav@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ph & FAX (Off):  (091) (044) 2402711