Re: Sending Receiving Fax on Linux server

Sriram writes:
 > what point is our friend trying to prove by giving us the history and
 > leaving the technicalities.

in defence of Thaths:

	Interesting to learn some ol *nix history.

<lousy humour>
	The point is that you'd better know your history since it
repeats itself pretty often.  For all we know you may write a mylafax
and soon find the moon! ;-)

	Yes, it is late and Id better get some sleep.  And no, I dont
drink!
</lousy humour>

<snip>