Re: Sending Receiving Fax on Linux server

"Dr. P. Sriram" proclaimed:
> try hylafax; i use it and it is quite good. i believe the redhat cd has it
> in rpm form. the software is developed by sgi and put out in public (more
> or less) domain.

Historical Side Note:

Hylafax was mainly written by Sam Leffler.  Sam Leffler works (used to
work?) for SGI.  Sam used to work on BSD back at UC Berkeley along with
Bill Joy who went on to found (find?) Sun.

Thaths
--
 "All right.  Maybe I said some things, some personal things.  But you
should have seen them, Marge.  They really wanted to hear what I had to