Re: Login issues.

On Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 09:44:05AM +0000, GAUTAM G said:

 => Hi,
 =>
 => 	I now have one more problem. I had created a new login for my use,
 => "g". I used gnome. For fun, i removed the user and added it again.
 => When i run startx, enlightenment starts, bu nothing comes on screen, only
 => that gray mesh background with an arrow. Funny part is, this problem only

	How do you conclude that E starts, if all you can see is the
grey mesh ? What do the files, .xinitrc and .xsession-errors in /home/g
say ? You should see some kind of error message in the .xsession-errors
file, provided it hasn't been overwritten since.

							-arun

--
I can't drive 55.