Login issues.

Hi,

	I now have one more problem. I had created a new login for my use,
"g". I used gnome. For fun, i removed the user and added it again.
When i run startx, enlightenment starts, bu nothing comes on screen, only
that gray mesh background with an arrow. Funny part is, this problem only
happens with this login name. I created users "a", "try", etc and gnome
starts without problem and works fine. BTW, in /home/g(after recreation),
the .gnome-desktop and .gnome-help-browser directories are not created.
All these are there in /home/a, /home/try. Windowmaker installation was
successful and runs fine in "g".

Another small thing. Can anybody tell me what /etc/hosts should have.
GNOEM complains everytime during startup.

Thanks
Gautam