Re: Links to Berlin

On Mon, Sep 06, 1999 at 01:07:14AM +0530, BGa said:

 => be found? Every week somebody or the other does stand up and say how
 => Linux has helped them in their org/env. Why don't we add that stuff to the

	This we can/should do. Contributors ?

 => Can we send you the links direct, we could all proabably use a common
 => subject so you can sort it. Is that what you mean? I think the site will

	I figured someone would step forward. Till then, yes, do send me
your favourite links with  "ilugc links" somewhere in the subject.
Please mail ME, and not the list. Also, this will take some time, at
least another two weeks, assuming the contributions start flowing in.

 => And how does it harm the newbie to know more? How about the last  link be
 => "More links" and off to another page with all the other links.

	OK, point taken. I was just being lazy ;-).

						-arun

--
ASHes to ASHes, DOS to DOS.