Re: Featuring Lateral on ILUGC

On Sun, Sep 05, 1999 at 03:12:46PM +0530, BGa said:

[ ... material on Lateral ... ]

 => I feel any company (Indian or Madras-based) that actively promotes Linux
 => should be featured on the site, and two immdly spring to mind OS4(?) -

	Yes, most definitely.

 => Linux s/w. IMHO, we need to add a resources section and let ppl know where
 => they can buy/get Linux related material (books, CD's, caps, whatever), and
 => maybe we could mention if it is a commercial venture, or it if free for
 => individuals (tech support fm Lateral, for instance, how may folks on the
 => list know about IRQTune and use it?), or what clauses apply. I'll leave
 => it to this list's and the webmasters' discretion... what say you?

	This is something I haven't done yet, partly because of lack of
time and partly because, I have no information on these aspects. Could
Asokan, Roshan and others please send me information they'd like to see
put up under a "Local Free Software Resources" heading ?

(I'm making a fairly naive assumption, that no one on the list has any
objection to mentioning commercial entities on a free software site.
*Please make yourself heard* if there are issues, these are the ilugc
pages, after all. )

						-arun

--
It is easier to write an incorrect program than understand a correct one.