Re: Setting up hypernews

Setting up aint so easy. Will need to have root access to the server. Also
cobalt has a lot of riders about what kind of software and who and how we
can install. Shashi the Third (the third person?) will clarify after finding
out from our service providers. He will also provide you a login.

Han Solo