Re: Setting up hypernews

Hi there,

I had discussed about this in person after the saturday ILUG meet.
Pls ask the other (third) person (forgot his name) to contact me and give
me a (normal) user account so that we can start off with the installation.
It doesnt work out of the box (even on Intel) and needs some tweaking.
For Cobalt, Iam not sure; we need to try.

Currently Iam held up with some work, and would prefer to do
these things on a slow pace, hence requesting to give me the account ASAP.

Also, I would like have a personal login on chennailug.org with login-name
as oommen. Pls arrange for the same and let me know the password.

Thanks,
Oommen.