Re: Newbie : KDE Installation + Mouse Configuration + X - HelpRequeste

From: Prasanna Venkatesh P. <pvenky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> --USE xf86config - u can manually set these things.

Thanks ...

> >    I have an Eagle Trident T 4750 VGA Video Card which is High
Performance
> >  3D/2D GUI/Video Accelarator PCI/AGP . It claims that it supports
> >  1600X1200X64k Hi-Colours mode using 4 MB of EDO DRAM or SGRAM [ Whats
SG
> > ? ]> >  .. It also supports 1024X768X64k Hi-Colours mode using 2 MB of
Video
> > Memory.> >  [ I have 32 MB SD RAM , 4 MB of Video RAM . ]

I *Still* cant get the resolution that I would want and use the full power
of my Video Card ... Maybe I need to read up some manuals/books .. So I'll
shut up for a bit , read up stuff , and then mail the list once I fail to
get things going even later on ;)

> --Configure it as a Microsoft Compatible mouse and emulate 3 buttons. IT
> WORKS.

Yup works beautifully - thanks a million.

  Regards,
 . Ravi.