login at chennailug.org - LDD - Linux Demo Day stuff

Hey ,
  Good to see you at ilugc meeting ... could thou establish
ravi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for me please? just in the weird possibility that that
is not possible ... i would like ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx going .... Also
establish password      >>    mcfame321  <<  ... I'll change it the moment
the account gets up and running ..  Thanks .. Also one more thing ..
Regarding general volunteer help stuff.. I noted at the meeting that the
Linux Demo Day would require lots of volunteers ... unfortunately I am no
linux guru .. on the contrary i'm < 30 days old to this community... but I
can safely say I'm cool with windows... so in case you need a general low
key profile character that helps with the functioning and stuff... i'm here!
:)
  Also , could someone lend me Star Office ? Quake 2 for linux? The Debian /
SuSe installation kit itself ? I'd be really thankful ... respond to
ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you're in a very charitable mood ;) ..
Thanks in Advance.
Arun : In case you need help with handling chennailug.org .. I volunteer to
be your side kick....but not run the show ... You *might* check out my html
abilities at : www.ravikant.cjb.net
  Thanks for a lovely evening at the ilugc meeting and hoping to enjoy being
a part of the linux community ...
 . Ravi .