next couple of meetings

hi,

	It appears that the following dates are conveneient for our
meetings.  The meetings will be at the usual place (IITM Computer
Center) and time (3:30 pm).

21st August - 3rd Saturday
and 11th September - 2nd Saturday.

	That apart I had recently contacted Saisantosh who is
listening on this list and he has told me that he still wishes to be
the webmaster for ilugc.  Could both Mr. P. Asokan and Saisantosh and
other interested folks please settle things.  Please decide on the
mailing list issues as well.

	Would appreciate if the details of the next meet are displayed
on the web page.

Change is the essential process of all existence.
	-- Spock, "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield", stardate 5730.2