Re: Want to meet ILUG-C folks in late Aug...

Prabhu Ramachandran proclaimed:
>         Sorry for the belated response.  (Pl. note I have done the
> equivalent of a s/Sept/Aug/g using emacs so...)
>
> Sudhakar Chandrasekharan writes:
>  > I will be arriving in India around Aug. 22 / 23.  I will be in Madras till
>  > Aug. 31.  I was wondering whether an ILUG-C meeting is planned around this
>  > time frame.  I see that Aug. 28 is a saturday.
>
>         Great!  I am sure we can arrange to meet on the 4th saturday
> the next meeting (for August).  We will discuss the next meeting
> timings keeping your visit in mind.  Will let you know soon.  But I am
> 99% sure that we will be able to have you as our guest of honour (we
> all owe you one). :)

Slight change in my plans.  I plan to visit the Bangalore ILUG on Aug 28.
So could you make that Aug. 29?  If that does not work out, how about Sept
11 / 12?

Thaths
--
        "I wore my extra loose pants for nothing. Nothing!"
                     -- Homer J. Simpson