Re: Want to meet ILUG-C folks in late Aug...

hi,

Sudhakar Chandrasekharan writes:
 > Slight change in my plans.  I plan to visit the Bangalore ILUG on Aug 28.
 > So could you make that Aug. 29?  If that does not work out, how about Sept
 > 11 / 12?

	Well, in the last meeting we had decided to meet on the 4th
Saturday i.e. 28th of Aug.  Meeting on Sunday is not preffered by
some.  So how does this sound - we meet on the 21st of Aug (3rd
Saturday) and then on the 11th Sept. (second saturday)?  Do most of us
agree??

Change is the essential process of all existence.
	-- Spock, "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield", stardate 5730.2