Re: Want to meet ILUG-C folks in late Aug...

hi,

        Sorry for the belated response.  (Pl. note I have done the
equivalent of a s/Sept/Aug/g using emacs so...)

Sudhakar Chandrasekharan writes:
 > I will be arriving in India around Aug. 22 / 23.  I will be in Madras till
 > Aug. 31.  I was wondering whether an ILUG-C meeting is planned around this
 > time frame.  I see that Aug. 28 is a saturday.

        Great!  I am sure we can arrange to meet on the 4th saturday
the next meeting (for August).  We will discuss the next meeting
timings keeping your visit in mind.  Will let you know soon.  But I am
99% sure that we will be able to have you as our guest of honour (we
all owe you one). :)

 > I would love to meet (and maybe even subject you folks to my impersonation
 > of a speech) the ILUG-C folks then.  Could Dr. Sriram / Prabhu look into
 > the possibility of this?

        Sure.

After a time, you may find that "having" is not so pleasing a thing,
after all, as "wanting."  It is not logical, but it is often true.
		-- Spock, "Amok Time", stardate 3372.7